Friday, November 19, 2010

Trust and Logic

The husband told me to be careful who I let in the studio, because this one time, when he was there alone, a homeless person asked to use the bathroom. He learned his lesson to not take anyone for granted. Apparently, as Jim Bob had his back turned to answer the phone, the homeless man absconded with a $5000 camera! The nerve of some people! A moment later, after realizing it was time for his doctor's appointment, he showed me where the petty cash drawer was kept, the credit card machine, the client files and the filled-order pickup. Then he left for the day, leaving me there by myself after three hours of "training." "My wife will be back here later in the afternoon," he called as he ran out the front door, "Call me if you get stuck!"

The thought crossed my mind to steal a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment